Elevated CO2 increases the long-term decomposition rate of Quercus myrtifolia leaf litter
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2006
Global Change Biology
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 568–577, March 2006
How to Cite
HALL, M. C., STILING, P., MOON, D. C., DRAKE, B. G. and HUNTER, M. D. (2006), Elevated CO2 increases the long-term decomposition rate of Quercus myrtifolia leaf litter. Global Change Biology, 12: 568–577. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2006.01119.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2006
- Received 15 August 2005; revised version received 20 September 2005; accepted 21 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!