A rapid altitudinal range expansion in the pine processionary moth produced by the 2003 climatic anomaly
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2006
Global Change Biology
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 662–671, April 2006
How to Cite
BATTISTI, A., STASTNY, M., BUFFO, E. and LARSSON, S. (2006), A rapid altitudinal range expansion in the pine processionary moth produced by the 2003 climatic anomaly. Global Change Biology, 12: 662–671. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2006.01124.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2006
- Received 31 May 2005; revised version received 13 October 2005; accepted 28 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!