The evidence for shrub expansion in Northern Alaska and the Pan-Arctic
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2006
Global Change Biology
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 686–702, April 2006
How to Cite
TAPE, K., STURM, M. and RACINE, C. (2006), The evidence for shrub expansion in Northern Alaska and the Pan-Arctic. Global Change Biology, 12: 686–702. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2006.01128.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2006
- Received 29 August 2005; revised version received and accepted 19 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!