Estimating the uncertainty in annual net ecosystem carbon exchange: spatial variation in turbulent fluxes and sampling errors in eddy-covariance measurements
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2006
Global Change Biology
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 883–896, May 2006
How to Cite
OREN, R., HSIEH, C.-I., STOY, P., ALBERTSON, J., MCCARTHY, H. R., HARRELL, P. and KATUL, G. G. (2006), Estimating the uncertainty in annual net ecosystem carbon exchange: spatial variation in turbulent fluxes and sampling errors in eddy-covariance measurements. Global Change Biology, 12: 883–896. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2006.01131.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2006
- Received 18 February 2005; revised version received 15 December 2005; accepted 20 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!