Mineral control of organic carbon mineralization in a range of temperate conifer forest soils
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2006
Global Change Biology
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 834–847, May 2006
How to Cite
RASMUSSEN, C., SOUTHARD, R. J. and HORWATH, W. R. (2006), Mineral control of organic carbon mineralization in a range of temperate conifer forest soils. Global Change Biology, 12: 834–847. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2006.01132.x
- Issue online: 19 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2006
- Received 22 April 2005; revised version received 18 November 2005 and accepted 1 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!