Growth and phenology of mature temperate forest trees in elevated CO2
Article first published online: 13 APR 2006
Global Change Biology
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 848–861, May 2006
How to Cite
ASSHOFF, R., ZOTZ, G. and KÖRNER, C. (2006), Growth and phenology of mature temperate forest trees in elevated CO2. Global Change Biology, 12: 848–861. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2006.01133.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2006
- Received 12 July 2005; revised version received 28 November 2005 and accepted 30 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!