Elevated CO2 and tree fecundity: the role of tree size, interannual variability, and population heterogeneity
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2006
Global Change Biology
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 822–833, May 2006
How to Cite
LADEAU, S. L. and CLARK, J. S. (2006), Elevated CO2 and tree fecundity: the role of tree size, interannual variability, and population heterogeneity. Global Change Biology, 12: 822–833. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2006.01137.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2006
- Received 18 October 2004; revised version received 18 October 2005 and accepted 7 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!