Stand age-related effects on soil respiration in a first rotation Sitka spruce chronosequence in central Ireland
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2006
Global Change Biology
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 1007–1020, June 2006
How to Cite
SAIZ, G., BYRNE, K. A., BUTTERBACH-BAHL, K., KIESE, R., BLUJDEA, V. and FARRELL, E. P. (2006), Stand age-related effects on soil respiration in a first rotation Sitka spruce chronosequence in central Ireland. Global Change Biology, 12: 1007–1020. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2006.01145.x
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2006
- Received 2 May 2005; revised version received 26 July 2005; accepted 3 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!