Rapid root closure after fire limits fine root responses to elevated atmospheric CO2 in a scrub oak ecosystem in central Florida, USA
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2006
Global Change Biology
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 1047–1053, June 2006
How to Cite
DAY, F. P., STOVER, D. B., PAGEL, A. L., HUNGATE, B. A., DILUSTRO, J. J., HERBERT, B. T., DRAKE, B. G. and HINKLE, C. R. (2006), Rapid root closure after fire limits fine root responses to elevated atmospheric CO2 in a scrub oak ecosystem in central Florida, USA. Global Change Biology, 12: 1047–1053. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2006.01148.x
- Issue online: 19 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2006
- Received 22 September 2004; revised version received 18 April 2005; accepted 12 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!