Present address: Keweenaw Land Trust, 700 Calumet St., #305, Lake Linden, MI 49945, USA.
Interannual climatic variation mediates elevated CO2 and O3 effects on forest growth
Article first published online: 19 APR 2006
Global Change Biology
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 1054–1068, June 2006
How to Cite
KUBISKE, M. E., QUINN, V. S., HEILMAN, W. E., McDONALD, E. P., MARQUARDT, P. E., TECLAW, R. M., FRIEND, A. L. and KARNOSKY, D. F. (2006), Interannual climatic variation mediates elevated CO2 and O3 effects on forest growth. Global Change Biology, 12: 1054–1068. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2006.01152.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2006
- Received 4 April 2005; revised version received 29 December 2005 and accepted 7 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!