Potential impacts of climate change on nitrogen transformations and greenhouse gas fluxes in forests: a soil transfer study
Article first published online: 13 APR 2006
Global Change Biology
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 1032–1046, June 2006
How to Cite
HART, S. C. (2006), Potential impacts of climate change on nitrogen transformations and greenhouse gas fluxes in forests: a soil transfer study. Global Change Biology, 12: 1032–1046. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2006.01159.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2006
- Received 7 February 2005; revised version received 17 October 2005 and accepted 27 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!