Characterizing a tropical deforestation wave: a dynamic spatial analysis of a deforestation hotspot in the Colombian Amazon
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2006
Global Change Biology
Volume 12, Issue 8, pages 1409–1420, August 2006
How to Cite
ETTER, A., MCALPINE, C., PHINN, S., PULLAR, D. and POSSINGHAM, H. (2006), Characterizing a tropical deforestation wave: a dynamic spatial analysis of a deforestation hotspot in the Colombian Amazon. Global Change Biology, 12: 1409–1420. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2006.01168.x
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2006
- Received 24 March 2005; revised version received 3 January 2006; accepted 23 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!