Potential long-term impacts of livestock introduction on carbon and nitrogen cycling in grasslands of Southern South America
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2006
Global Change Biology
Volume 12, Issue 7, pages 1267–1284, July 2006
How to Cite
PIÑEIRO, G., PARUELO, J. M. and OESTERHELD, M. (2006), Potential long-term impacts of livestock introduction on carbon and nitrogen cycling in grasslands of Southern South America. Global Change Biology, 12: 1267–1284. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2006.01173.x
- Issue online: 22 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2006
- Received 3 November 2005; and accepted 23 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!