1Present address: Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ 85721, USA.
Points, patches, and regions: scaling soil biogeochemical patterns in an urbanized arid ecosystem
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2006
Global Change Biology
Volume 12, Issue 8, pages 1532–1544, August 2006
How to Cite
JENERETTE, G. D., WU, J., GRIMM, N. B. and HOPE, D. (2006), Points, patches, and regions: scaling soil biogeochemical patterns in an urbanized arid ecosystem. Global Change Biology, 12: 1532–1544. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2006.01182.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2006
- Received 5 May 2005; revised version received 2 December 2005; accepted 12 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!