Ecosystem CO2 production during winter in a Swedish subarctic region: the relative importance of climate and vegetation type
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2006
Global Change Biology
Volume 12, Issue 8, pages 1479–1495, August 2006
How to Cite
GROGAN, P. and JONASSON, S. (2006), Ecosystem CO2 production during winter in a Swedish subarctic region: the relative importance of climate and vegetation type. Global Change Biology, 12: 1479–1495. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2006.01184.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2006
- Received 20 October 2005; revised version received 14 March 2006; accepted 7 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!