Sequestration and turnover of bacterial- and fungal-derived carbon in a temperate grassland soil under long-term elevated atmospheric pCO2
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2006
Global Change Biology
Volume 12, Issue 8, pages 1521–1531, August 2006
How to Cite
GLASER, B., MILLAR, N. and BLUM, H. (2006), Sequestration and turnover of bacterial- and fungal-derived carbon in a temperate grassland soil under long-term elevated atmospheric pCO2. Global Change Biology, 12: 1521–1531. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2006.01186.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2006
- Received 15 March 2005; revised version received 15 April 2006; accepted 10 May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!