Using metabolic fingerprinting of plants for evaluating nitrogen deposition impacts on the landscape level
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2006
Global Change Biology
Volume 12, Issue 8, pages 1460–1465, August 2006
How to Cite
GIDMAN, E. A., STEVENS, C. J., GOODACRE, R., BROADHURST, D., EMMETT, B. and GWYNN-JONES, D. (2006), Using metabolic fingerprinting of plants for evaluating nitrogen deposition impacts on the landscape level. Global Change Biology, 12: 1460–1465. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2006.01190.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2006
- Received 4 May 2005; revised version received 2 September 2005; accepted 17 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!