European phenological response to climate change matches the warming pattern
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2006
Global Change Biology
Volume 12, Issue 10, pages 1969–1976, October 2006
How to Cite
MENZEL, A., SPARKS, T. H., ESTRELLA, N., KOCH, E., AASA, A., AHAS, R., ALM-KÜBLER, K., BISSOLLI, P., BRASLAVSKÁ, O., BRIEDE, A., CHMIELEWSKI, F. M., CREPINSEK, Z., CURNEL, Y., DAHL, Å., DEFILA, C., DONNELLY, A., FILELLA, Y., JATCZAK, K., MÅGE, F., MESTRE, A., NORDLI, Ø., PEÑUELAS, J., PIRINEN, P., REMIŠOVÁ, V., SCHEIFINGER, H., STRIZ, M., SUSNIK, A., VAN VLIET, A. J. H., WIELGOLASKI, F.-E., ZACH, S. and ZUST, A. (2006), European phenological response to climate change matches the warming pattern. Global Change Biology, 12: 1969–1976. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2006.01193.x
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2006
- Received 30 January 2006; revised version received 28 March 2006; accepted 3 April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!