Snow depth, soil freezing, and fluxes of carbon dioxide, nitrous oxide and methane in a northern hardwood forest
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2006
Global Change Biology
Volume 12, Issue 9, pages 1748–1760, September 2006
How to Cite
GROFFMAN, P. M., HARDY, J. P., DRISCOLL, C. T. and FAHEY, T. J. (2006), Snow depth, soil freezing, and fluxes of carbon dioxide, nitrous oxide and methane in a northern hardwood forest. Global Change Biology, 12: 1748–1760. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2006.01194.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2006
- Received 26 January 2005; revised version received 3 December 2005; accepted 20 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!