Sorption of dissolved organic matter by mineral soils of the Siberian forest tundra
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2006
Global Change Biology
Volume 12, Issue 10, pages 1868–1877, October 2006
How to Cite
KAWAHIGASHI, M., KAISER, K., RODIONOV, A. and GUGGENBERGER, G. (2006), Sorption of dissolved organic matter by mineral soils of the Siberian forest tundra. Global Change Biology, 12: 1868–1877. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2006.01203.x
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2006
- Received 23 February 2005; revised version received 20 December 2005; accepted 30 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!