1These authors contributed equally to this paper.
Short-term variation in the isotopic composition of organic matter allocated from the leaves to the stem of Pinus sylvestris: effects of photosynthetic and postphotosynthetic carbon isotope fractionation
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2006
Global Change Biology
Volume 12, Issue 10, pages 1922–1939, October 2006
How to Cite
BRANDES, E., KODAMA, N., WHITTAKER, K., WESTON, C., RENNENBERG, H., KEITEL, C., ADAMS, M. A. and GESSLER, A. (2006), Short-term variation in the isotopic composition of organic matter allocated from the leaves to the stem of Pinus sylvestris: effects of photosynthetic and postphotosynthetic carbon isotope fractionation. Global Change Biology, 12: 1922–1939. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2006.01205.x
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2006
- Received 11 October 2005; revised version received 23 March 2006; accepted 10 April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!