1Present address: School of Biological and Environmental Sciences, University of Stirling, Stirling, FK9 4LA, Scotland, UK.
The dependence of respiration on photosynthetic substrate supply and temperature: integrating leaf, soil and ecosystem measurements
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2006
Global Change Biology
Volume 12, Issue 10, pages 1954–1968, October 2006
How to Cite
HARTLEY, I. P., ARMSTRONG, A. F., MURTHY, R., BARRON-GAFFORD, G., INESON, P. and ATKIN, O. K. (2006), The dependence of respiration on photosynthetic substrate supply and temperature: integrating leaf, soil and ecosystem measurements. Global Change Biology, 12: 1954–1968. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2006.01214.x
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2006
- Received 26 January 2006; revised version received 24 March 2006; accepted 4 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!