1Present address: Met Office, Hadley Centre for Climate Prediction and Research, Fitzroy Road, Exeter, Devon EX1 3PB, UK
Estimating soil carbon sequestration under elevated CO2 by combining carbon isotope labelling with soil carbon cycle modelling
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
Global Change Biology
Volume 12, Issue 10, pages 1909–1921, October 2006
How to Cite
NIKLAUS, P. A. and FALLOON, P. (2006), Estimating soil carbon sequestration under elevated CO2 by combining carbon isotope labelling with soil carbon cycle modelling. Global Change Biology, 12: 1909–1921. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2006.01215.x
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Received 30 January 2006; revised version received 13 March 2006; accepted 10 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!