A long-term record of carbon exchange in a boreal black spruce forest: means, responses to interannual variability, and decadal trends
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2006
Global Change Biology
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 577–590, March 2007
How to Cite
DUNN, A. L., BARFORD, C. C., WOFSY, S. C., GOULDEN, M. L. and DAUBE, B. C. (2007), A long-term record of carbon exchange in a boreal black spruce forest: means, responses to interannual variability, and decadal trends. Global Change Biology, 13: 577–590. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2006.01221.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2006
- Received 5 May 2005; revised version received 28 September 2005 and accepted 11 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!