1Present address: UK Met Office (JCHMR), Maclean Building, Crowmarsh-Gifford, Wallingford OX10 8BB, UK.
FLUXNET and modelling the global carbon cycle
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2006
Global Change Biology
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 610–633, March 2007
How to Cite
FRIEND, A. D., ARNETH, A., KIANG, N. Y., LOMAS, M., OGÉE, J., RÖDENBECK, C., RUNNING, S. W., SANTAREN, J.-D., SITCH, S., VIOVY, N., IAN WOODWARD, F. and ZAEHLE, S. (2007), FLUXNET and modelling the global carbon cycle. Global Change Biology, 13: 610–633. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2006.01223.x
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2006
- Received 12 July 2005; revised version received 26 April 2006 and accepted 1 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!