Soil carbon storage potential of direct seeding mulch-based cropping systems in the Cerrados of Brazil
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2006
Global Change Biology
Volume 12, Issue 9, pages 1773–1787, September 2006
How to Cite
CORBEELS, M., SCOPEL, E., CARDOSO, A., BERNOUX, M., DOUZET, J.-M. and NETO, M. S. (2006), Soil carbon storage potential of direct seeding mulch-based cropping systems in the Cerrados of Brazil. Global Change Biology, 12: 1773–1787. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2006.01233.x
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2006
- Received 3 January 2006; revised version received 19 April 2006; accepted 27 April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!