Interactions between plant growth and soil nutrient cycling under elevated CO2: a meta-analysis
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2006
Global Change Biology
Volume 12, Issue 11, pages 2077–2091, November 2006
How to Cite
De GRAAFF, M.-A., Van GROENIGEN, K.-J., SIX, J., HUNGATE, B. and Van KESSEL, C. (2006), Interactions between plant growth and soil nutrient cycling under elevated CO2: a meta-analysis. Global Change Biology, 12: 2077–2091. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2006.01240.x
- Issue online: 26 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2006
- Received 2 September 2005 and accepted 11 April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!