Separating the effects of climate and vegetation on evapotranspiration along a successional chronosequence in the southeastern US
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2006
Global Change Biology
Volume 12, Issue 11, pages 2115–2135, November 2006
How to Cite
STOY, P. C., KATUL, G. G., SIQUEIRA, M. B. S., JUANG, J.-Y., NOVICK, K. A., McCARTHY, H. R., CHRISTOPHER OISHI, A., UEBELHERR, J. M., KIM, H.-S. and OREN, R. (2006), Separating the effects of climate and vegetation on evapotranspiration along a successional chronosequence in the southeastern US. Global Change Biology, 12: 2115–2135. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2006.01244.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2006
- Received 28 November 2005; revised version received 5 June 2006 and accepted 11 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!