The contributions of land-use change, CO2 fertilization, and climate variability to the Eastern US carbon sink
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2006
Global Change Biology
Volume 12, Issue 12, pages 2370–2390, December 2006
How to Cite
ALBANI, M., MEDVIGY, D., HURTT, G. C. and MOORCROFT, P. R. (2006), The contributions of land-use change, CO2 fertilization, and climate variability to the Eastern US carbon sink. Global Change Biology, 12: 2370–2390. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2006.01254.x
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2006
- Received 26 January 2006 and accepted 28 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!