Multiple anthropogenic stressors cause ecological surprises in boreal lakes
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2006
Global Change Biology
Volume 12, Issue 12, pages 2316–2322, December 2006
How to Cite
CHRISTENSEN, M. R., GRAHAM, M. D., VINEBROOKE, R. D., FINDLAY, D. L., PATERSON, M. J. and TURNER, M. A. (2006), Multiple anthropogenic stressors cause ecological surprises in boreal lakes. Global Change Biology, 12: 2316–2322. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2006.01257.x
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2006
- Received 6 November 2005; revised version received 16 February 2006 and accepted 23 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!