Lagged effects of North Atlantic Oscillation on spittlebug Philaenus spumarius (Homoptera) abundance and survival
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2006
Global Change Biology
Volume 12, Issue 12, pages 2250–2262, December 2006
How to Cite
HALKKA, A., HALKKA, L., HALKKA, O., ROUKKA, K. and POKKI, J. (2006), Lagged effects of North Atlantic Oscillation on spittlebug Philaenus spumarius (Homoptera) abundance and survival. Global Change Biology, 12: 2250–2262. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2006.01266.x
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2006
- Received 6 July 2005; revised version received 1 May 2006 and accepted 5 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!