Global spatial patterns and temporal trends of burned area between 1981 and 2000 using NOAA-NASA Pathfinder
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2006
Global Change Biology
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 40–50, January 2007
How to Cite
RIAÑO, D., MORENO RUIZ, J. A., ISIDORO, D. and USTIN, S. L. (2007), Global spatial patterns and temporal trends of burned area between 1981 and 2000 using NOAA-NASA Pathfinder. Global Change Biology, 13: 40–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2006.01268.x
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2006
- Received 6 January 2005; revised version received 23 December 2005 and accepted 26 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!