1Contributed equally to this work.
Upward range extension of Andean anurans and chytridiomycosis to extreme elevations in response to tropical deglaciation
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2006
Global Change Biology
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 288–299, January 2007
How to Cite
SEIMON, T. A., SEIMON, A., DASZAK, P., HALLOY, S. R.P., SCHLOEGEL, L. M., AGUILAR, C. A., SOWELL, P., HYATT, A. D., KONECKY, B. and E SIMMONS, J. (2007), Upward range extension of Andean anurans and chytridiomycosis to extreme elevations in response to tropical deglaciation. Global Change Biology, 13: 288–299. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2006.01278.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2006
- Received 18 April 2006; revised version received 27 July 2006 and accepted 14 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!