Mycorrhizal responses to nitrogen fertilization in boreal ecosystems: potential consequences for soil carbon storage
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2006
Global Change Biology
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 78–88, January 2007
How to Cite
TRESEDER, K. K., TURNER, K. M. and MACK, M. C. (2007), Mycorrhizal responses to nitrogen fertilization in boreal ecosystems: potential consequences for soil carbon storage. Global Change Biology, 13: 78–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2006.01279.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2006
- Received 25 April 2006 and accepted 23 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!