Salinity and sea level mediate elevated CO2 effects on C3–C4 plant interactions and tissue nitrogen in a Chesapeake Bay tidal wetland
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2006
Global Change Biology
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 202–215, January 2007
How to Cite
ERICKSON, J. E., MEGONIGAL, J. P., PERESTA, G. and DRAKE, B. G. (2007), Salinity and sea level mediate elevated CO2 effects on C3–C4 plant interactions and tissue nitrogen in a Chesapeake Bay tidal wetland. Global Change Biology, 13: 202–215. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2006.01285.x
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2006
- Received 15 March 2006; revised version received 17 July 2006 and accepted 29 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!