1Present address: Global Institute of Sustainability, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ 85287-3211, USA.
Precipitation pulses and soil CO2 flux in a Sonoran Desert ecosystem
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2006
Global Change Biology
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 426–436, February 2007
How to Cite
SPONSELLER, R. A. (2007), Precipitation pulses and soil CO2 flux in a Sonoran Desert ecosystem. Global Change Biology, 13: 426–436. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2006.01307.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2006
- Received 10 May 2006; revised version received 20 September 2006 and accepted 5 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!