Interacting effects of elevated CO2, nutrient availability and plant species on a generalist invertebrate herbivore
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2007
Global Change Biology
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 1005–1015, May 2007
How to Cite
SCHÄDLER, M., ROEDER, M., BRANDL, R. and MATTHIES, D. (2007), Interacting effects of elevated CO2, nutrient availability and plant species on a generalist invertebrate herbivore. Global Change Biology, 13: 1005–1015. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2007.01319.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2007
- Received 18 June 2006; revised version received 25 October 2006 and accepted 7 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!