1Present Address: Département de Biologie, Unité Ecologie & Evolution, Université de Fribourg, Chemin du Musée 10, CH-1700 Fribourg, Switzerland.
Predicting adaptive evolution under elevated atmospheric CO2 in the perennial grass Bromus erectus
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2007
Global Change Biology
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 1028–1039, May 2007
How to Cite
STEINGER, T., STEPHAN, A. and SCHMID, B. (2007), Predicting adaptive evolution under elevated atmospheric CO2 in the perennial grass Bromus erectus. Global Change Biology, 13: 1028–1039. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2007.01328.x
- Issue online: 25 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2007
- Received 10 February 2006; revised version received 17 July 2006 and accepted 26 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!