Compositional similarity among urban floras within and across continents: biogeographical consequences of human-mediated biotic interchange
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Global Change Biology
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 913–921, April 2007
How to Cite
LA SORTE, F. A., McKINNEY, M. L. and PYŠEK, P. (2007), Compositional similarity among urban floras within and across continents: biogeographical consequences of human-mediated biotic interchange. Global Change Biology, 13: 913–921. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2007.01329.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Received 04 May 2006 and accepted 25 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!