1Present address: Institute of Soil Science, University Hamburg, Allende-Platz 2, 20146 Hamburg.
Methanogenic activity and biomass in Holocene permafrost deposits of the Lena Delta, Siberian Arctic and its implication for the global methane budget
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Global Change Biology
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 1089–1099, May 2007
How to Cite
WAGNER, D., GATTINGER, A., EMBACHER, A., PFEIFFER, E.-M., SCHLOTER, M. and LIPSKI, A. (2007), Methanogenic activity and biomass in Holocene permafrost deposits of the Lena Delta, Siberian Arctic and its implication for the global methane budget. Global Change Biology, 13: 1089–1099. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2007.01331.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Received 13 July 2006; revised version received 14 December 2006 and accepted 16 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!