Diurnal fluctuations of dissolved nitrous oxide (N2O) concentrations and estimates of N2O emissions from a spring-fed river: implications for IPCC methodology
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2007
Global Change Biology
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 1016–1027, May 2007
How to Cite
CLOUGH, T. J., BUCKTHOUGHT, L. E., KELLIHER, F. M. and SHERLOCK, R. R. (2007), Diurnal fluctuations of dissolved nitrous oxide (N2O) concentrations and estimates of N2O emissions from a spring-fed river: implications for IPCC methodology. Global Change Biology, 13: 1016–1027. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2007.01337.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2007
- Received 23 May 2006; revised version received 7 January 2007 and accepted 29 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!