Implications of CO2 fertilization for future climate change in a coupled climate–carbon model
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2007
Global Change Biology
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 1068–1078, May 2007
How to Cite
MATTHEWS, H. D. (2007), Implications of CO2 fertilization for future climate change in a coupled climate–carbon model. Global Change Biology, 13: 1068–1078. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2007.01343.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2007
- Received 19 May 2005; revised version received 17 June 2006 and accepted 21 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!