1Present address: Earth and Biosphere Institute, School of Geography, University of Leeds, Leeds LS2 9JT, UK.
Secondary forest growth deviation from chronosequence predictions in central Amazonia
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2007
Global Change Biology
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 967–979, May 2007
How to Cite
FELDPAUSCH, T. R., PRATES-CLARK, C. d. C., FERNANDES, E. C.M. and RIHA, S. J. (2007), Secondary forest growth deviation from chronosequence predictions in central Amazonia. Global Change Biology, 13: 967–979. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2007.01344.x
- Issue online: 25 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2007
- Received 5 September 2006 and accepted 16 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!