Volcanic explosive eruptions of the Vesuvio decrease tree-ring growth but not photosynthetic rates in the surrounding forests
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
Global Change Biology
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 1122–1137, June 2007
How to Cite
BATTIPAGLIA, G., CHERUBINI, P., SAURER, M., SIEGWOLF, R. T. W., STRUMIA, S. and FRANCESCA COTRUFO, M. (2007), Volcanic explosive eruptions of the Vesuvio decrease tree-ring growth but not photosynthetic rates in the surrounding forests. Global Change Biology, 13: 1122–1137. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2007.01350.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
- Received 12 December 2005; revised version received 23 August 2006 and accepted 31 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!