Cooler temperatures increase sensitivity to ultraviolet B radiation in embryos and larvae of the frog Limnodynastes peronii
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
Global Change Biology
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 1114–1121, June 2007
How to Cite
Van UITREGT, V. O., WILSON, R. S. and FRANKLIN, C. E. (2007), Cooler temperatures increase sensitivity to ultraviolet B radiation in embryos and larvae of the frog Limnodynastes peronii. Global Change Biology, 13: 1114–1121. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2007.01353.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
- Received 17 July 2006; revised version received 20 November 2006 and accepted 18 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!