Where will species go? Incorporating new advances in climate modelling into projections of species distributions
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2007
Global Change Biology
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 1368–1385, July 2007
How to Cite
BEAUMONT, L. J., PITMAN, A. J., POULSEN, M. and HUGHES, L. (2007), Where will species go? Incorporating new advances in climate modelling into projections of species distributions. Global Change Biology, 13: 1368–1385. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2007.01357.x
- Issue online: 10 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2007
- Received 9 May 2006; revised version received 29 September 2006 and accepted 18 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!