Daily ocean monitoring since the 1860s shows record warming of northern European seas
Article first published online: 10 APR 2007
Global Change Biology
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 1335–1347, July 2007
How to Cite
MACKENZIE, B. R. and SCHIEDEK, D. (2007), Daily ocean monitoring since the 1860s shows record warming of northern European seas. Global Change Biology, 13: 1335–1347. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2007.01360.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2007
- Received 29 May 2006; accepted 29 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!