Forest carbon use efficiency: is respiration a constant fraction of gross primary production?
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2007
Global Change Biology
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 1157–1167, June 2007
How to Cite
DeLUCIA, E. H., DRAKE, J. E., THOMAS, R. B. and GONZALEZ-MELER, M. (2007), Forest carbon use efficiency: is respiration a constant fraction of gross primary production?. Global Change Biology, 13: 1157–1167. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2007.01365.x
- Issue online: 17 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2007
- Received 6 September 2006; revised version received 1 January 2007 and accepted 2 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!