Multidecadal to millennial-scale shifts in drought conditions on the Canadian prairies over the past six millennia: implications for future drought assessment
Article first published online: 17 APR 2007
Global Change Biology
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 1295–1307, July 2007
How to Cite
MICHELS, A., LAIRD, K. R., WILSON, S. E., THOMSON, D., LEAVITT, P. R., OGLESBY, R. J. and CUMMING, B. F. (2007), Multidecadal to millennial-scale shifts in drought conditions on the Canadian prairies over the past six millennia: implications for future drought assessment. Global Change Biology, 13: 1295–1307. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2007.01367.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2007
- Received 6 October 2006; revised version received 19 January 2007 and accepted 25 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!