1Present address: Institute for Hydrobiology and Fisheries, University of Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany.
Impact of 21st century climate change on the Baltic Sea fish community and fisheries
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2007
Global Change Biology
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 1348–1367, July 2007
How to Cite
MACKENZIE, B. R., GISLASON, H., MÖLLMANN, C. and KÖSTER, F. W. (2007), Impact of 21st century climate change on the Baltic Sea fish community and fisheries. Global Change Biology, 13: 1348–1367. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2007.01369.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2007
- Received 5 April 2006; revised version received 18 December 2006 and accepted 29 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!